+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eichmann bullets 10 years on ....

I'm Clive.

I’m also a big fan of the Eichmann plugs having half a dozen or so. Yes they are tight but that’s a good thing and actually is the main reason for me using them, they don’t work loose like some other RCA plugs I’ve used. As for SQ I am unable to comment as I can’t tell the difference.
    SOURCE:OPPO UDP-205 BluRay, SkyQ, Technics SL1210M5G/HexMat Eclipse/MN Bearing/Origin Live Gravity One puck/Isonoes with Boots/Jelco TK-850S Tonearm/Hana Umami Blue, PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. I also have an AT-OC9XSH as a spare cartridge.
    AMPLIFIER: Bryston BR-20 Pre/DAC/Streamer & Bryston 4B3 Power Amplifier
    SPEAKERS: Spendor D7 on Iso-Acoustics Gaia III’s
    HEADPHONES: OPPO PM-1 with Atlas Zeno cable, B&W Pi7 S2 and B&W C5 v2.
    CABLES: Analogue: Speaker Atlas Mavros Grun. Interconnect - Atlas Mavros XLR x3, MCRU Silver Tonearm cable
    Digital:Audioquest Carbon Ethernet x 4, Audioquest Carbon digital, English Electric 8Switch, Chord Optichord, Atlas Optical.
    Mains: PS Audio Perfectwave AC-05 x 5, Isol-8 Powerline Extreme with Quantum Science yellow fuse on input cable, Sounds Fantastic 6way Mains Blocks.
    STORAGE: Synology DS216J NAS with 2 x 3Tb WD Red hard-drives. Samsung 500Gb SSD.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

I'm gordan.

Though it's not a sale thread, hope mods don't mind mentioning I'm open to offers for either Eichmann or KLE ones. Cheers.
    Gordan.
    Speakers: Oris Swing MkII
    Amps: Thomas Mayer 300b/ Hiraga La Maison de L'Audiophile 20
    Preamp: Silver AVC by eng. Ferenc Lazar
    Phono Preamp: Shishido LCR by Solaja Audio
    Decks: Garrard 301 Martin Bastin reworked/plinthed with Fidelity Research FR64fx
    Garrard 401 in eng Ferenc Lazar solid wenge plinth with SME 3012/2
    Cartridges: SPU Spirit/ Koetsu Black revisited by eng. Salai/ Miyajima Shilabe
    Step Up Transformers: Tango MCT 999/ Ortofon T-5000/ Lumiere SUT
    Digital: Shigaclone by eng. Ferenc Lazar with Lampizator Amber II
    Wires: of sufficient length

I'm Deleted.

I don’t understand - you want to buy some, or are you selling them?
    ——-
    I’ve tried Eichmann, WBT and loads of others - For me the KLE are the best. The earlier comment about them being difficult to remove doesn’t reflect my experience at all!
    Account Deleted

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    I have some Eichmann bullets on 0.5m of Nordost Red Dawn. I hate the Eichmann's, really dislike the feel when connecting and disconnecting them. Hard to get on and off.

Very rare I actually use it. I should sell it. But with a pitch like that?
    How much would you be looking for Justin?

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    I don’t understand - you want to buy some, or are you selling them?
    ——-
    I’ve tried Eichmann, WBT and loads of others - For me the KLE are the best. The earlier comment about them being difficult to remove doesn’t reflect my experience at all!
    +1 on this.

I am not against using using Eichmann bullet plugs though.

Pictured is my latest build for a fella on the forum. A tonearm cable made from the same ingredients as the Spotfire cables I make.

The only down side is strain relief. The KLE have a nice little rubber reducer inside which makes sense and also gives a nice finish. I've had to rely on adhesive heat shrink to provide some strength.

As NOS bullet plugs are ridiculously expensive, I try and buy old cables with them on, take the plugs off and deoxit the contacts, give them a very gentle wipe over and reuse them. Cheaper than buying new in most cases.

Cable not finished yet BTW lol

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    ........., I try and buy old cables with them on, take the plugs off and deoxit the contacts, give them a very gentle wipe over and reuse them. Cheaper than buying new in most cases.
    LOL I do it the other way round: if I see some cable that are fitted with 'bullet plugs' that interests me, I buy it, cut the plugs off and throw them away.
    Barry

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    LOL I do it the other way round: if I see some cable that are fitted with 'bullet plugs' that interests me, I buy it, cut the plugs off and throw them away.
    Well stop it Barry!!!, give me a shout if you have a bin full of Eichmann bullet plugs!!!!!

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    How much would you be looking for Justin?
    I don't know TBH. Anubisgrau PM'd before you posted this.

I will take a pic and list them as for sale here so everyone can see what they are really getting.

I'll do it this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12