After reading about these russion k73-16 caps (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts...apacitors.html) I purchased 12 for £12 ebay ive
had them a year in the garage , after three years of listening to my diy troels gravesen transmission line speakers , I have come to the conclusion that
they sound great but lack transparency and are to smooth and coloured , almost like you want a bit more teeth on edge , the bass crosses over at 200hz so all the sound is from the mid a seas W18NX001, they need 4 22uf caps I fitted clarity cap esa , once you get the attenuation resisters right
for the mid and tweeter , allowing more volume to the tweeter don't give you more transparency or air it just sounds odd , anyway to the point I fitted
these caps tonight and wow more detail lots more , more neutral not so coloured more transparent not so natural sounding as the esa but they may improve , im now happy to buy 8 jantsen superior z cap for the crossovers I really did not think I would be able to hear a difference ,surprised to say the leased , I shall give these russion one a fair chance first there 63 volt 22 uf ive measured the voltage flat out 22volts so should be ok, hope this helps someone else me phil.