+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye and thanks to BD audio

I'm Phil.

Default Goodbye and thanks to BD audio

Some of you may have heard Jack has ceased trading

this is from the website

With deep regret we have now closed our doors and are no longer trading.

I would like to thank all my customers and suppliers and with regards to any future warranty issues ask that you contact the manufacturers directly until they find future representation.

Any queries I will still monitor the contact info@bd-audio.co.uk

Best regards,

Jack.

its been great to have some lovely modwright and grandinote gear from jack and i am sure you will join with me in wishing him all the best in the future
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm brian.

Sorry to read this.

Jack, if you read this, best wishes for the future.

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by take5 View Post
    Sorry to read this.

Jack, if you read this, best wishes for the future.
    Totally agree.

I'm Justin.

Was chatting with him recently at Munich. He didn't give any clues this was happening...

He is a character. He will succeed.

I'm Alf.

The hifi game is really tough and the Chinese stuff makes traditional brands look hyper expensive.

Best wishes Jack
    Techy SP10 mk 2 playing my Vinyl, Aries G1/Chord TT2/Mscaler doing digital, Ear Pre amp and Sowter powered KT88 SE power amp amplifying and big JBL's presenting a room full of fun

I'm bernard.

This is sad news
    I purchased a Modwright KWI200 from Jack.
    And found him a very pleasant guy to deal with.
    All the best for the future Jack.
    Regards
    Bernard

I'm Neil.

Tried to buy from him once, emailed a number of times and rang (left message) I was ignored. I wonder how many others he also ignored.

Sorry to see any business go down, but I have to wonder based on my experience how many others he ignored or gave poor customer care to.
    Regards Neil

I'm Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Tried to buy from him once, emailed a number of times and rang (left message) I was ignored. I wonder how many others he also ignored.

Sorry to see any business go down, but I have to wonder based on my experience how many others he ignored or gave poor customer care to.
    Perhaps that's why so many dealers are "struggling" because they have forgotten what communication is. In the past 4 months I have emailed 6 different dealers and didn't get a reply from a single one of them.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by nonuffin View Post
    Perhaps that's why so many dealers are "struggling" because they have forgotten what communication is. In the past 4 months I have emailed 6 different dealers and didn't get a reply from a single one of them.
    I am sorry to hear that, that is very poor indeed. Businesses like that, audio or not, don't deserve to survive in my view.

I had the money for what I wanted to buy from BD Audio, but no reply to emails or phone call suggests he didn't want or need my money. It was an nice easy sale, no selling required, just taking my money.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    I am sorry to hear that, that is very poor indeed. Businesses like that, audio or not, don't deserve to survive in my view.

I had the money for what I wanted to buy from BD Audio, but no reply to emails or phone call suggests he didn't want or need my money. It was an nice easy sale, no selling required, just taking my money.
    least you can do is say sorry, no can do
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast