+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allnic Audio H-1201 Phono Stage

I'm Olan.

Default Allnic Audio H-1201 Phono Stage

My Allnic Audio H-1201 phono stage is surplus top requirements following an upgrade. This is an MC/MM stage purchased from Richard Morrris of Lotus Hi-Fi in June 2016. The unit is in excellent condition having been checked by the dealer in May 2017.

Price is £1100 delivered in the UK.
    Vinyl: SME 20/2 & SME V, Audio Note Io Gold, Audio Note (Japan) S6, Allnic H1500 SEII
    Digital: 4TB Innuos Zen, Aesthetix Pandora DAC, Lumin D1 Streamer
    Pre Amp: Audio Research LS27
    Pwr Amp: Pass Aleph 2, Plinius SA-50 or Rank Concept Monoblocks
    Speakers: Art Alnico 8

lordmortlock Guest

Morning Olan. How high/tall is the front panel please? Thanks, Jake

I'm Olan.

The dimensions are given as 310mm (~12.3 inches) x 230mm (~9.1 inches) x 140mm (~5.6 inches) (WxDxH). I neglected to mention that I will supply the unit with a spare and unused Mullard E180CC valve

Last edited by htm_1968; 24-06-2018 at 08:13. Reason: Added information
    Vinyl: SME 20/2 & SME V, Audio Note Io Gold, Audio Note (Japan) S6, Allnic H1500 SEII

lordmortlock Guest

Great, thanks. Pm sent

I'm Olan.

SOLD

lordmortlock Guest

Looks like this is reavailable. After advertising as inc shipping, accepting an offer and receiving payment seller is now asking for more money to deliver. This pm came in just before 16.00 today, which is a bit much given I paid immediately yesterday, and was assured delivery would be Tuesday.

So, a cracking amp for someone. Good luck ...

I'm Grant.

agree, its not cricket.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Olan.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    agree, its not cricket.
    I listed the price to include RM24. I did not offer insurance. I asked if insurance was required and here we are. Instant refund.

So for the avoidance of any doubt:

My Allnic Audio H-1201 phono stage is surplus top requirements following an upgrade. This is an MC/MM stage purchased from Richard Morrris of Lotus Hi-Fi in June 2016. The unit is in excellent condition having been checked by the dealer in May 2017.

The dimensions are given as 310mm (~12.3 inches) x 230mm (~9.1 inches) x 140mm (~5.6 inches) (WxDxH). I will supply the unit with a spare and unused NOS Mullard E180CC valve.

Price was £1100 delivered in the UK. Price now £1100 including £1000 insurance or £1070 without cover delivered in UK.
    Last edited by htm_1968; 25-06-2018 at 17:00.

I'm Deleted.

A friend owned this stage and I heard it a number of times. It’s really rather a bargain for this price IMO.
    Account Deleted

I'm Olan.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    A friend owned this stage and I heard it a number of times. It’s really rather a bargain for this price IMO.
    Cheers Mark. This sold elsewhere immediately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast