+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Arcam DV27A DVD/CD Player - Lovely CD Player!

I'm Tony.

Default FS: Arcam DV27A DVD/CD Player - Lovely CD Player!

Hi guys, I'm selling this excellent DVD player which I bought back at the end of April from the thread below.

I bought this to try it out as a CD transport with a Beresford SEG Caiman Dac that I bought and being honest both the DVD player when playing CDs and the SEG sound almost the same as in both are totally analogue and as a result I've rarely used the Arcam for anything since I bought it.

I did try it as a DVD player and it is very good but I mainly watch streams via BBC iPlayer or ATV4 and despite having a load of DVDs I can't see me really ever playing them again but if you have a good collection of DVDs then this player is an excellent buy.

Regarding CDs it is also very good and as I said above sounds every bit as good as the SEG but although I have a decent amount of CDs I rarely listen to them preferring instead to listen to FM radio or internet radio via a Denon streamer that I have which is hooked up to the Caiman SEG and sounds excellent despite it being old now and dirt cheap when I bought it.

Anyway I bought this along with the accompanying FM/AM tuner which I'm keeping for the moment and I paid £250 delivered for both so I'm just looking to recoup some dosh so I'm asking for £120 delivered and I'm obviously open to sensible offers.

Payment by BT or PPG or cash on collection from G76 (Glasgow)

BTW, this DVD player was Arcam's top of the range DVD player and cost about £2k when it was released circa 2003, I believe.

The photos have been lifted from the original thread but the players is in exactly the same condition, hopefully that's okay with the OP?

Thanks

Tony

https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/...player.213791/

Last edited by twotone; 22-06-2018 at 16:11.

I'm Tony.

I'm Tony.

Bump

I'm Tony.

Bumpoidski

I'm Tony.

Le Boomp

I'm Tony.

Now sold, can a mod close this thread?

Thanks

Tony

+ Reply to Thread