+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Streetsepi here, reporting in.

I'm Mikko.

Default Streetsepi here, reporting in.

Hello folks,

the name's Streetsepi which I'll explain little more in the nickname explain thread.

I'm in to all sorts of music. I'm really picky but then there's a sh*t tonne of music out there so I think it's fine. I also make electronic music under the alias DDOG but I won't bother you with links or spam. Check it out if I peaked your interest ;)

Even though I just recently graduated from vocational school for music technology I've been making music and reading about production etc for some 20 years... I do mixing and mastering ITB and that's also my listening setup. Pretty straight forward I must say: Focusrite Clarett 8pre, Focal Solo 6be, treated room and sometimes if it's getting late I use my old trusty Sennheiser HD600 but lately I've come to conclusion that my room is so well treated and that I prefer my speaker setup more than headphones.

Lately I've been more and more interested in small signal electronics and I've started tinkering with processors. TBH one reason I registered here is to participate in discussion regarding electronics. Probably to ask stuff and learn.

Heck, I'm the typical Finn, talking about myself isn't my strongest point. Ask away if you wish, I'll tell more no probs.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Mikko,

Visited Finland a few years ago - lovely country with friendly and helpful people.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Hi Mikko. Welcome to AOS.

If you want to discuss circuit designs and components, you'll find we have many knowledgeable people here who I'm sure will have well informed opinions.

There's always plenty going on so just join in and chat with everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

+ Reply to Thread