+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: RADFORD AUDITORIUM speakers

I'm Andrew.

Should I fit new more modern grill cloth ?
    Or donate them to a museum perhaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Yeah donate them to my museum. Lol.

I would leave the grilles if they are ok or replace with a tannoy grade one. There are a few nice Ines on the bay or were. I got a few including the stuff on my vintage telefunkens
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

��
    I would rather put them on indefinite loan to you Grant than have them hidden away like they are.
    The grill fabric is in good condition though not original, I just thought a more modern fabric may help them find a new home.
    I need to find a posh toff that likes their retro stuff (and Formica)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    ��
    I would rather put them on indefinite loan to you Grant than have them hidden away like they are.
    The grill fabric is in good condition though not original, I just thought a more modern fabric may help them find a new home.
    I need to find a posh toff that likes their retro stuff (and Formica)
    it might do. jazz them up and see. price wise, ive not seen a pair sell of that model so its hard to say what they are worth... as much as someone pays i guess.

the material i showed need to be tensioned quite a bit or it loosens off.. mine did, and if i do it again i will make it tighter

here is mine

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

Default FS: RADFORD AUDITORIUM speakers

Yes I agree mate , the last pair I’ve seen were up at €850 .
    Now I need to start a poll as to which colour cloth ????

I'm Grant.

Yes I agree mate , the last pair sold for €850 .

the pink i used is actually ok, although i wasnt sure when it arrived think its shetland
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    the pink i used is actually ok, although i wasnt sure when it arrived think its shetland
    That’s pink ?

I'm Andrew.

Probably a kind of gold would be more in keeping

I'm Lawrence.

Yes I agree mate , the last pair I’ve seen were up at €850 .

What's the last sold price of a pair though? They're nearest match would be Kef Concertos with an extra supertweeter plus rarity value. Possibly the Cambridge R40 had a similar line up?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast