+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: CBS/SONY Quadraphonic Albums - Pre Release Sample Set

I'm Graham.

Default FS: CBS/SONY Quadraphonic Albums - Pre Release Sample Set

These classic quadraphonic pressings were given to me as pre-release samples by CBS in 1972. They were pressed at the CBS Tokyo plant for the Japanese market. I have never played any of them as I have never owned a quad setup and I have had the normal stereo pressings in my collection. There are four gatefold albums, each complete with any fold-out posters or inserts as originally packaged.

Price: £100.00 plus £15.00 P&P within the U.K. for the set - will not split.

1. SOCP 2 - Boulez conducts Stravinsky - Petrushka - New York Philharmonic

2. SOCN 5 - Leonard Bernstein - Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake Ballet Suite - New York Philharmonic

3. SOPN 17 - Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water

4. SOPN 19 - Barbara Joan Streisand

PM me if interested, and please don't tell me that they are cheaper on Discogs - these are unplayed.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Graham.

Bump.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

+ Reply to Thread