+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: RADFORD Auditorium

I'm Andrew.

The tune that is !! Not the bricks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Andrew.

These are the best speakers that I personally have ever heard,that’s without any fancy cables etc, just my PM4 and the cd850

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    These are the best speakers that I personally have ever heard
    Ah. You probably need a pair of big Tannoys then!

By the way, that scratch on the back can be filled and coloured in with wax repair crayons, just pick the right shade.

Some modern terminals would be a good upgrade.

I'm Andrew.

I agree about the Tannoys but I can but dream of affording a pair of them .
    Good tip about the scratch and I do have some in my worktop repair kit but colour matching will be a challenge .
    Yeah I hate these terminals, I’ve been looking this morning too , I’d have to cut a larger hole in order to fit some recessed ones .

I'm Grant.

yup you could fill scratch with the main colour wax, then scratch a little off at the black lines and refill with dark. you will hardly see it. hard melt wax is best but the soft stuff will do, as its on back.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    I agree about the Tannoys but I can but dream of affording a pair of them
    You'd probably get near enough for the Radfords to cover the cost of some decent Cheviots. Somebody might even do a P/X, swap?

I'm Andrew.

Really??

I'm Andrew.

Bloody hell Geoff these are f’in brilliant

I'm Grant.

You can even take a felt pen over wax to simulate the grain lines a bit.. it draws the eye away from it a bit.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast