+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Furutech CF102 (R) for sale

Default [SOLD] Furutech CF102 (R) for sale

Hi

These have been used on a set of cables but as they are grub screw connections they are in A1 condition.

They seem to be about £120 per set new so how about £120 for 2 sets including postage.

Nick

Last edited by NickB; 16-06-2018 at 15:03. Reason: Sold
    Nick

UK - Technics SP10, EPA 500, AT33SA - Roonserver on i5 NUC running Windows 10 Pro - Devialet 1000 PRO CI - Magico S5 - Finite Elemente Wall Shelf

Spain - Roonserver on i7 NUC running Windows 10 Pro - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Ergo IX

I have someone called 'fafarskid' trying to buy these at the moment who seems to have no posts but joined in 2013. Is there a way of checking this out.
    Nick

UK - Technics SP10, EPA 500, AT33SA - Roonserver on i5 NUC running Windows 10 Pro - Devialet 1000 PRO CI - Magico S5 - Finite Elemente Wall Shelf

Spain - Roonserver on i7 NUC running Windows 10 Pro - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Ergo IX

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    I have someone called 'fafarskid' trying to buy these at the moment who seems to have no posts but joined in 2013. Is there a way of checking this out.
    According to his profile he has made 24 posts to date. His name is Grzegorz and he lives in Luton. He uses Furutech cables, so that is probably why he is interested in the plugs you have for sale.

I see no reason why you shouldn't make a successful sale. You don't say how you would like to be paid. The usual procedure is for the buyer to send you the monies first, along with his address (by PM) and when you have received it, you then send the items.

GLWS
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread