Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Russia 2018

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Neymar's legacy

Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Martin.

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

52 years is very nearly my lifetime. It would be very nice if it came home. Croatia is doable but the pressure is ramped right up with everything to fight for

France or Belgium is tough bearing in mind we have already been done 1-0 by the Belgians and France have scored lots of goals in some tough games.

Ive just a feeling England can do it. I dont go in for the national anthem singing but it would be a satisfying feeling that my home country had won it again after all that time
    Last edited by Minstrel SE; 09-07-2018 at 19:59.

I'm Kevin.

It would be fantastic if they won it, but I just can’t see it happening.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Robert.

Good game - Belgium were handled well by France in terms of nulification in the relevant areas and deserved the win.

As for the the teenager Mbappe !! Plays and moves like a Cheetah, a seriously gifted talent and will only get better

Now come on Hinglann !!!
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm mickael.

Panama have really upped their game tonight
    ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝʌᴉl ʇ,uɐɔ 's,pƆ ʎɯ uo sǝpᴉs q ou

Main: Custom L75 "La Plancha", AudioCraft AC300, Ortofon MC3000 AnaMighty EAR 834P - PTP5 Schick 12" Cala 103.3 on HA1000 - pre AI Modulus 3A Audio Synthesis Passion - DAX2se - ARC VT60/Quad 909 - Virgo 2
    Office: L78 Mayware Formula IV Ortofon MC10 super - Kenwood KT1100 - Acoustic Masterpiece AM-201or A&R A60 - Rogers LS3/5a
    Workshop: Chromecast - Meridian 563 Dac - Audio Synthesis Passion - Quad 306 or 606ii - Spendor BC1

I'm Anto.

I have always had a sneeky feeling they could do it England .
    But I especially want them to ,so that I can always have a smile at the Scots and Welsh (not all I hasten to add !! ) that are just waiting for anything negative , or a loss god forbid , before they explode their pent up frustration at all the Coming home stuff , and rankle about it for months.
    Canner stand the thought of that
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Martin.

the tension is unbearable.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

Default World Cup Russia 2018

Good luck anyway. They have done a lot so won't leave shamed if they do lose.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ron.

Default England v Croatia

Nervous, but still got 'It's Coming Home' repeating in my head!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast