+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: World Cup Russia 2018

I'm Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I see they celebrated by holding riots in the major cities. Makes sense.
    There were hundreds of thousands of people in the streets across the country. These events/riots were very minor overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

I'm Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    The 'champignons' thing was very funny! I'm sure Kev meant it. Well, I'd hoped for goals, and with a 6-goal thriller, we certainly got it!!

Yup, in the end France deserved to win, although they were more than a touch fortunate with that own goal and dodgy penalty, at key points in the match when Croatia had the upper hand, who I think should be given huge amounts of credit for how they've played throughout the tournament and for finishing as very worthy runners up.

Overall, it's been a great World Cup, with very few boring games and loads of superb goals. Can't wait now for the new league season to start... You can never have too much football!

Marco.
    Thanks Marco.

You have to be lucky in a world cup final and I also think that France is a worthy winner with 4 goals.

In this tournament, France managed to tactically adjust their play to each opponent. I think that Deschamps managed to do that because he built a great flexible and strong team.

The future is bright for the team who, I hope, will mature and get stronger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Berni217 View Post
    You meant Champions 🤣
    Oh no I didn’t....
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm mickael.

Default Only in Belgium …

I have been giggling about it the last 2 days and have to share this, Kevin de Bruyne, who is not fluent in French, once said in a live interview on Belgium television :"je m'en bats les couilles" which is a totally rude thing to say even her. It roughly translates to I don't give a f*ck and literally means I'll beat my balls from it. Anyways, as they were back on Sunday celebrating with the crowd on the Brussels Grand Place Eden Hazard (who else?) got Kevin to comment again to a hilarious crowd gathered there and the crowd roared back "Samba les couilles" to the team. Who said they're bad loosers again? they're just an hilarious bunch of kids these red devils and I hope they make it to Wembley in 2 years
    https://youtu.be/9fmjMazXl6M
    ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝʌᴉl ʇ,uɐɔ 's,pƆ ʎɯ uo sǝpᴉs q ou

Main: Custom L75 "La Plancha", AudioCraft AC300, Ortofon MC3000 AnaMighty EAR 834P - PTP5 Schick 12" Cala 103.3 on HA1000 - pre AI Modulus 3A Audio Synthesis Passion - DAX2se - ARC VT60/Quad 909 - Virgo 2
    Office: L78 Mayware Formula IV Ortofon MC10 super - Kenwood KT1100 - Acoustic Masterpiece AM-201or A&R A60 - Rogers LS3/5a
    Workshop: Chromecast - Meridian 563 Dac - Audio Synthesis Passion - Quad 306 or 606ii - Spendor BC1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849