+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: World Cup Russia 2018

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    We should have had a couple of penalties in the Tunisia game, and they were both for multiple wrestling actions in the area.
    Today's ref was brave enough to call the wrestling one, and the other was just straight bringing down the player in the box.
    My thoughts exactly Chris

I watched the game against Tunisia and thought I was watching a game of rugby
    Bev

Naim CD5XS Through:Black Cat Silverstar 75 To:Naim Dac Through:Naim 5 Pin Din To:Supernait 2 Through:NACA5 To:Living Voice Auditoriums or Rega RS3's or Magneplanar MG1's

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Bet you'd soon sort out all those bad boys, eh Bev?

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Bet you'd soon sort out all those bad boys, eh Bev?

Marco.
    Absolutely Marco... I'd have given them a slap...
    Bev

Naim CD5XS Through:Black Cat Silverstar 75 To:Naim Dac Through:Naim 5 Pin Din To:Supernait 2 Through:NACA5 To:Living Voice Auditoriums or Rega RS3's or Magneplanar MG1's

With a wet cucumber, on the backs of their shorts?

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

With a wet cucumber, on the backs of their shorts?

Marco.
    Of course....

Bev

Lol.... Put another ball next to that one, and the image becomes something else!

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

Lol.... Put another ball next to that one, and the image becomes something else!

Marco.

ooops
    Bev

Default Uruguay 3 Russia 0

Good game and not surprised by this result, because as I've said before, Uruguay have all the tools necessary to go far in this competition: a well-organised and resolute defence, creative and hard-tackling midfield and they carry a threat up front, with one (arguably two) world-class strikers. I can easily see them getting to the semi-finals, and possibly further.

Russia were simply shown up for their lack of quality where it counts, against much more challenging and better opposition than they played in their first two games, where they responded well to fan frenzy and being the host nation, but were made to look better than they really are. I just hope the same doesn't happen to England against Belgium, and they don't receive a similar reality check.

In that respect, it's important that they don't get carried away with the media hype and just take one game at a time!

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Of course....

I thought at first this may be the hand drawn design for your Maggie stands!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122