+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audivirna

I'm Stephen.

Default Audivirna

Anyone tried this server software ?
    Looking to replace LMS, principally for Audivirna’s integrated Qobuz support (hoping it will allow playlist management from Ipad controller, unlike LMS plugin which doesn’t).
    Current kit :
    Music library (FLAC) on IMac or streamed via Qobuz. Fed wirelessly to Raspberry Pi / Allo Digione and into Lyngdorf digital amplification. This handles room correction and drives a pair of Quad 2905 electrostatics.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Liffy99 View Post
    Anyone tried this server software ?
    Looking to replace LMS, principally for Audivirna’s integrated Qobuz support (hoping it will allow playlist management from Ipad controller, unlike LMS plugin which doesn’t).
    Yep, used the latest version of Audirvana on the Mac and Audirvana + on the iPad. Superb software and interface with Apple hardware. Sound quality is excellent and playlist management great. I think this does. Now integrate Tidal and Qobuz.

I'm Ian.

I too use Audirvana and + for control and agree it is a top notch management tool. The only thing I miss from my previous Vortexbox is access to internet radio. Anybody got a good recommendation for radio on the Mac?

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlenco View Post
    I too use Audirvana and + for control and agree it is a top notch management tool. The only thing I miss from my previous Vortexbox is access to internet radio. Anybody got a good recommendation for radio on the Mac?
    I use 'Radio' from hetissimpel for Internet radio - offers recording and editable stations - Mac menu bar faceless app cost £5
    DGP

I'm Matt.

Another happy Audirvana user here. The Tidal/Qobuz integration works very well. I’ve dabbled with other options such as Pure Music & Amarra but Audirvana+ works best for me. You can usually get a trial period for these things to help you decide.

I'm Shaun.

And now available for Windows 10 Beta ATM.

Working well for me so far.

+ Reply to Thread