+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RADFORD AUDITORIUM speakers

I'm Andrew.

Doing that now mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

wouldn't think it mattered much. they are all different looking. as are the mids. as long as they sound great.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

That’s true Grant, they sound great now but the white one does look out of place.

I'm Grant.

They are meant to be used with covers on. What the eye does not see. Tell your ocd to go to hell. Lol

PS I'm a bit like that myself
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

Let’s face it they’ll be sold before long anyway. The wife is not happy with these huge boxes in our lounge ! No more room in my garage and they’re definitely too heavy to attempt to carry upstairs.

I'm Chris.

'Huge boxes'?
    Those aren't huge; Klipschorns are......
    (copyright,Crocodile Dundee)
    Chris.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by hornucopia View Post
    'Huge boxes'?

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by hornucopia View Post
    'Huge boxes'?
    Klipschorns are huge, my friend had a single one that seemed to occupy most of his room!
    Spendorman

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    Klipschorns are huge, my friend had a single one that seemed to occupy most of his room!
    My first serious buy, hi-fi wise, when I started my business in '79-got the K's in '81. kept until '97. At least they fitted snugly into corners.
    Only sold when we moved to this house-no useable corners! (windows/doors/split-level room).
    My Ocellias are pretty fine though (and the Leak 3090s!)
    The other 'serious buy'? a Citroen DS23!
    I hoped the business would last long enough to be able to get these......28 years later, I retired!
    Life is what happens?
    Chris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123