+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JBL LSR308 studio monitors / Presonus AudioBox iOne interface

I'm Dan.

Default JBL LSR308 studio monitors / Presonus AudioBox iOne interface

Selling this set up as it's not getting used

Absolutely superb speaker; bags of soundstage and welly at the same time The Presonus interface is USB powered and has a 96khz DAC; ideal to go between your PC/Mac etc

The speakers are immaculate/fully boxed, as is the Presonus

They'll all come boxed and with the necessary cables (speaker cables, power leads and USB cable)

Ideally I'd like the speakers collected as they are big, heavy and even though in their original packaging, it's unfortunately taken some knocks when being moved about etc

All in, £375 collected

If they need to be delivered, we'll discuss that as I'll need to re-box, weigh and measure etc

My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Still available
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Still available

£350 delivered or £320 collected

I'm Dan.

Any interest at all or completely the wrong items for you audiophiles on here?

I'm Edward.

Dan, they look and I'm sure sound fantastic.

Have you perhaps thought of selling the speakers and the audiobox separately? Maybe there will be more interest when priced individually? Obviously your call but if you do have a look at new and second hand pricing to see how you want to split the sales.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Dan.

I'll happily split if someone wants them as speakers and interface individually

But they're designed to work together; so makes sense to keep them that way really; unless you're already sorted with an interface etc

Speakers on their own: £280 delivered / £260 collected
    Interface: £55 delivered / £50 collected

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by hifilover View Post
    I'll happily split if someone wants them as speakers and interface individually

But they're designed to work together; so makes sense to keep them that way really; unless you're already sorted with an interface etc

Speakers on their own: £280 delivered / £260 collected
    Interface: £55 delivered / £50 collected
    I take it the price cut applies to the combined package

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I take it the price cut applies to the combined package

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    Prices are as they are for them individually or happy to do £320 all in, delivered - It'll cost me close to £30, if not more, to send via an insured courier

I'm Dan.

Still available

I'm Geoff.

Could I use the Pre-Sonus with an SBT?
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Technics SH-X1000 DAC; Denon PMA-850

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast