+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Radford m.90 £170

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Ok , Tom was coming Thursday evening to collect the radfords until he informed me on Wednesday that he was suffering from gout and that hopefully he would now come at the weekend ( not a problem) and I said there’s no hurry, now having heard nothing from Tom for 2 days and it being Friday evening and the weekend is upon us i didn’t think it was too much to expect a quick message to say I will or I won’t be coming ( wouldn’t anyone ? ) now within a minute of myself updating the thread saying that they’re up for sale I received a message from Tom ( to which i apologised for my inpatients) but he then started throwing his toys from his pram and at this point i basically said I will longer be selling the speakers to you Tom , and I wished him well .
    Btw I do not drink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feel free to quote where toys were thrown from the pram?

I'm Andrew.

I had a similar experience when I wanted to buy a hashimoto SUT that went on sale here recently. I'd agreed to buy the damn thing only to find out the following morning (when I was about to pay) it had been sold on. I'm now glad I didn't bother with the fiasco.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Ok , Tom was coming Thursday evening to collect the radfords until he informed me on Wednesday that he was suffering from gout and that hopefully he would now come at the weekend ( not a problem) and I said there’s no hurry, now having heard nothing from Tom for 2 days and it being Friday evening and the weekend is upon us i didn’t think it was too much to expect a quick message to say I will or I won’t be coming ( wouldn’t anyone ? ) now within a minute of myself updating the thread saying that they’re up for sale I received a message from Tom ( to which i apologised for my inpatients) but he then started throwing his toys from his pram and at this point i basically said I will longer be selling the speakers to you Tom , and I wished him well .
    Btw I do not drink

So it seems the misunderstanding here is that you didn't ping Tom a message to see if he was still coming before you put then back up for sale. Different people have different expectations of what to expect on here that's all it is.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by REXTON View Post
    I had a similar experience when I wanted to buy a hashimoto SUT that went on sale here recently. I'd agreed to buy the damn thing only to find out the following morning (when I was about to pay) it had been sold on. I'm now glad I didn't bother with the fiasco.
    I would have got it to you eventually!

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    So it seems the misunderstanding here is that you didn't ping Tom a message to see if he was still coming before you put then back up for sale. Different people have different expectations of what to expect on here that's all it is.

Correct Lawrence

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I feel Andy has been unduly hasty in re-advertising these speakers. Tom is a long-standing and respected member of this forum, and is a man of his word. Having bought and sold with Tom on a number of occasions I can tell you that if he says he will buy the speakers, he will.

Trust the situation will be quickly resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.
    Barry

I'm Andrew.

I agree that I was hasty ( for which I apologised to Tom )and that I clearly miss judged Toms character for which I apologise once more .
    Going public though ?
    I will say no more on the matter other I do my utmost best to please members .

I'm Andrew.

I would have got it to you eventually!

LAwernce I have no problems with you WHAT SO EVER! You are not at fault. It was the seller that had difficulties in keeping an agreement. Hope this clarifies things.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by REXTON View Post
    LAwernce I have no problems with you WHAT SO EVER! You are not at fault. It was the seller that had difficulties in keeping an agreement. Hope this clarifies things.
    No offence taken, I knew that, I was just trying to make light of a stressful situation (for the eventual buyer who thought it had been lost more than either of us I would think).

Anyway back to the thread. Is Tom still having these or not?

I'm Andrew.

No offence taken, I knew that, I was just trying to make light of a stressful situation (for the eventual buyer who thought it had been lost more than either of us I would think).

Anyway back to the thread. Is Tom still having these or not?
    Tom is more than welcome to buy the speakers and collect at his convenience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast