+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A Beobloke blog - Beoblog?

I'm Chris.

Cut was probably a trial run for next week, when anti-Trump actions get going. Look out for Mobile phones going dead. Helicopters (his?) being diverted to Iceland,etc.,......I wish.
    Chris.

I'm Adam.

Actually, according to a local farmer who rang our neighbour, it was a transformer up a pole in nearby field exploding in a shower of sparks!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Adam.

Latest happennings at Beobloke Towers include a new memory backup battery for a Beomaster 5000. It now retains its sound settings and radio presests when powered off, which is handy.

Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Adam.

And a new turntable arrival in the form of a Vestax PDX-A2MkIIs 'battle style' DJ turntable. Checkout that red arm!!

"But, wait" I hear you cry. "Isn't that one of those short, straight DJ arms that will destroy all your vinyl and bring about the end of days?". Well, yes it is (although it won't) but fear not - look what I have tucked away waiting for just this occasion...

I'm Adam.

A few items of junk hi-fi to be saved from the skip turned up yesterday, which means for the first, and hopefully LAST time -looks what's in my house!

I'm Martin.

BOSE Wave radio? Cool.

You can get rid of all that hi-fi tat now, the WAVE is like having the orchestra in your living room.

Allegedly.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Yes - now that you have upgraded to Bose, you can send all that obsolete and inferior B&O gear to me for safe disposal!
    Barry

I'm Adam.

Your generosity is truly touching!

I'm Adam.

Been a bit quiet on here lately, so here's a nice Pioneer PL-3F:

I'm Adam.

I'm also hoping I can remember how this goes back together...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast