+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you Microsoft

I'm Dave.

Not had any problems with W10, which is a lot easier than the W7 installed on this laptop from new. W10 even allows me to connect to the printer, which I've not been able to do previously. Having said that, after the last revision, I have now l lost the Pound sign and the @ is where the " should be and vice versa.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Not had any problems with W10, which is a lot easier than the W7 installed on this laptop from new. W10 even allows me to connect to the printer, which I've not been able to do previously. Having said that, after the last revision, I have now l lost the Pound sign and the @ is where the " should be and vice versa.
    check your regional keyboard. may have switched to america.. bottom right where it says eng. hover over and it should say english uk and uk keyboard
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Dunnit £ @ where they should be.

Thank you.....

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Dunnit £ @ where they should be.

Thank you.....
    good news.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

One thing I do find a total ballache with Apple is that iTunes doesn’t recognise FLACC files, which is what 95% of my NAS stored music is. Getting music on to my iphone is past the point where I want to spend time setting up a work around.

Just why not have a FLACC codec.
    ~Paul~

I'm Dave.

Re the posts above, where my keyboard was in the US mode rather than UK - it seems to do this 1 in 3 times after shutdown. I can now easily switch it back to UK but it's annoying. Any ideas ?

I'm Grant.

Click the Start menu and select Settings. Select Time & language. Click Region & language in the left column. Under Languages click the language you want as default and click Set as default.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Hoe do you know these things..

I'll try that later. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123