+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Radford monitor m.90

  1. #11
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 78,033
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Very nice, Andy. Those look 'propa'!

    Look forward to finding out how the recapping goes. Having done this myself now with a few different pairs of vintage speakers, it should make a big difference

    Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

    BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

  2. #12
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Milton Keynes

    Posts: 1,088
    I'm Andrew.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RothwellAudio View Post
    You seem to have a knack for finding classic old loudspeakers. How do you do it?
    🤫


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Milton Keynes

    Posts: 1,088
    I'm Andrew.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Very nice, Andy. Those look 'propa'!

    Look forward to finding out how the recapping goes. Having done this myself now with a few different pairs of vintage speakers, it should make a big difference

    Marco.
    Cheers Marco, they’re pretty cool .
    Recap tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 35,202
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    A bit confusing because the literature say 12” but they’re 10”
    The width of drivers is usually quoted as the measurement across the chassis front, which should be around 12", the cone may be 10".

  5. #15
    Join Date: Apr 2010

    Location: Bristol, since 1978. Current house since 1996!

    Posts: 337
    I'm Chris.

    Default

    Old monitor club on horizon? I wonder how many survive? Big Wharfedales......I'll put my Leak 3090s in this category.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris.

  6. #16
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Milton Keynes

    Posts: 1,088
    I'm Andrew.

    Default Radford monitor m.90

    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    The width of drivers is usually quoted as the measurement across the chassis front, which should be around 12", the cone may be 10".
    That explains it then , it is an odd shape certainly not round


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by andyrlb; 06-06-2018 at 11:59.

  7. #17
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Milton Keynes

    Posts: 1,088
    I'm Andrew.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornucopia View Post
    Old monitor club on horizon? I wonder how many survive? Big Wharfedales......I'll put my Leak 3090s in this category.
    Mmmm nice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •