+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: CDP, amps, tuner, TT and speakers going cheap

montesquieu Guest

Default FS: CDP, amps, tuner, TT and speakers going cheap

In the process of clearing a bunch of stuff out, I came across this lot in the garage - selling as a job lot for £75, collection only (only condition is that the buyer take all the items please - I need the space).

All have been in a (dry, brick) garage for several years, all were working when I put them there and I’d expect them to work fine now - a Cyrus amp put away with them was recently taken out and put back into use without any problems. All are a bit dusty but otherwise should be fine.

There’s a starter system here at a minimum, after a bit of work with a duster and adding in some interconnects.

- Dual 505 Mk1 turntable, with Ortofon OEM cartidge, working stylus, stylus guard and lid.
    - Hitachi SS58X omnidirectional speakers.
    - Marantz PM43 integrated amplifier with phono stage, 65w from 1993
    - (matching) Marantz ST-55 stereo tuner
    - Sony F220 integrated amplifier, with Source Direct function. This is actually an excellent performer and has been a backup amp of mine for a decade or so. 1990 vintage, 80w https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_li.../ta-f220.shtml
    - Kenwood DP-4060 CD player

montesquieu Guest

Now spoken for.

I'm phil.

The speakers look interesting, would like to try some, so if who ever brought this doesn't want the speakers please let me know cheers phil
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

+ Reply to Thread