+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dash cams

I'm Martin.

They are pretty much becoming essential with an increased amount of cars on the road.

With the amount of roadrage and bad driving out there we should all be filming each other and it may actually calm some of the idiots down if they know virtually every car is filming.

They should be built in as standard with an option to turn it off if it is my fault

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel SE View Post
    They are pretty much becoming essential with an increased amount of cars on the road.

With the amount of roadrage and bad driving out there we should all be filming each other and it may actually calm some of the idiots down if they know virtually every car is filming.

They should be built in as standard with an option to turn it off if it is my fault
    I think that may be the way forwards. There are so many poor drivers nowadays. It's feckin' unbelievable what some of them get up to behind the wheel.

Makes no difference it seems as to the type of vehicle being driven either from car to HGV I have seen some truly atrocious manoeuvres.

On the dual carriageway just last week I was overtaken, at a speed in excess of 70 mph (it had to be as I was on cruise set to 70 mph) by a van driver who then decided to take the slip road exit immediately. Bloody stupid and extremely dangerous as he had to cut right across in front of me.

This sort of driving is why I feel the need for a dashcam.
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12