+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Record cleaning machines

I'm ADRIAN.

....Also the condensed water from a clothes drier that has a collection tank. (In reply to Oddball's reply to: in reply to using freezer ice !)

I'm Lee.

I went to the Motor Cycle Museum record fair yesterday and there was a guy promoting a new Ultrasonic record cleaning machine who i also met at the Munich HiEnd show this year. They were offering the machine at £998. The guy at the record fair was saying that the fluid in the bath only contained a small amount of IPA and no wetting agent, he reckoned that the wetting agent caused more harm than good from the research they they had done. The system seems very laborious to say the least!

The link below explains how the system works and for those interested they will be at the North West Audio show on the 23rd June. I shall take a few records with me and get them cleaned to see how good the system is

https://www.analogplanet.com/content...ne-elses-wrong
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456