Thread: What did you do in WW2 dad? ...Quiz

I'm Grant.

Default What did you do in WW2 dad? ...Quiz

http://quizzes.howstuffworks.com/qui...ed2300be50a3b1

see what you would be in ww2...... i'm a codebreaker
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Martin.

MI6 apparently. Although I think they mean the SOE?

Not bloody likely. Creeping around at night in occupied France with a sten gun garrotting sentries? I've seen what happened to Virginia McKenna in that film.

I'd be in the rear with the gear. Quartermaster's stores like Crapgame in Kelly's Heroes. Somewhere you can organise a fiddle so you come out of it with a bit more than a demob suit. I'm guessing that's not one of the outcomes on the test though.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'The best I advice I ever received was to always remember that no-one else has any idea what they are doing either.'

I'm Grant.

I'm certainly in a safer place. Lol

Could always sell my knowledge to the ruskies at end of war for a pension
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I'm certainly in a safer place. Lol

Could always sell my knowledge to the ruskies at end of war for a pension
    You could write your ticket if you were in intelligence. Loads of opportunities after the war, go and work for the Yanks in the CIA. Or the big corporations, they hired loads of ex-intelligence operatives. Bit too boring for me though. Like accountancy but with maps.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'The best I advice I ever received was to always remember that no-one else has any idea what they are doing either.'

I'm Geoff.

It just says 'soldier'!

I might volunteer to be a sniper. I'm resourceful and like working alone, plus, I'm a qualified marksman.

I'm Grant.

Read. Cannon fodder
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I'm a codebreaker as well!
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    It just says 'soldier'!

I might volunteer to be a sniper. I'm resourceful and like working alone, plus, I'm a qualified marksman.
    Sniper my bloody arse Walpurgis! Dream on lad! You're on mine detection! Now get moving AT THE DOUBLE! Get those knees up lad, GET THOSE KNEES UP!
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

I'm Garry.

Tatie peeler here .

I'm Hugh.

Another codebreaker!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast