+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Crap Weather for June!

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Don't you find it incredibly hot and sticky at night? We're sleeping with no sheets on top of us at the moment, and all the windows open, and it's still majorly sweaty-betty!

Thankfully, no water issues here yet

Marco.
    Yes, it is warm at night and I do tend to stick my feet out of the bottom of the duvet but generally it’s OK. We have two sets of windows in our bedroom which we open and I also open the windows on the landing and in the bedroom beside us to get a bit of airflow, which seems to work.

Funnily enough, we’re still on a 9.5 tog duvet as Mrs. B is a cold mortal! Not feather, though, as I’m allergic to them.

I think the only time I’ve really suffered with the heat in bed at night was a couple of years back visiting the wife’s sister in South Carolina. It was generally in the high 30s and very humid during the day, and neither dropped much at night. The ceiling fan was a godsend then!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Geoff.

It's a bit more pleasant out there today. 22C and a hazy sky keeping the heat from the sun from being too much at the moment.

I'm Dave.

Isn't it time to change the thread to 'Crap weather for July' ? After all, it is the 4th July.

I'm Martin.

Gone quite dark here and some of that rainy stuff is coming down. Only a drizzle, mind, but it should damp the dust down a bit.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Dave.

But, it's July !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324