+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for June!

I'm Grant.

bit cooler today. 11c, and with storms on horizon, its gonna be back to the central heating
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Geoff.

28C, blazing sunshine and blue sky here. Bit too warm really.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Could you send some wet, cooler, weather down here? We've not had any proper rain for weeks!

Personally, it'd need to be a lot colder than 11C before I'd be tempted to put on any heating. We've completely abandoned using any form of heating here (it so hot and sticky, especially at night), and that will remain the case until at least October...

It's another sunny one here today, and pretty warm at 21C. Gizz some rain! [Does a wee rain dance].

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

you can have the 50mph winds too(hate windy weather)... fed the birds. that will have to do them for some time
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

Yeah, the wind-chill factor is significant. There's none of that here just now. Even when the wind blows, the air is warm. Going round to my dad's today for lunch, and no doubt we'll be eating again, under his pergola, al fresco

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Martin.

Been in Coventry all day and it's warm there too. Was a few spots of rain but it never really got started then went back to sun again.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'The best I advice I ever received was to always remember that no-one else has any idea what they are doing either.'

It's raining at last!!

The lovely fresh smell in the air now is simply phenomenal - it just makes you feel ALIVE!

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Martin.

Bit cruel isnt it when you know the sun is there behind the clouds.

Areas of the country seem to be getting it good while other areas are just grey and overcast

I'm Steve.

Doesn't matter where you live, there's a place just a few miles away where the sun shines all day every day. Bloody cold though...
    'I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested'

Cold? Nah... Even on a dull, grey, windy morning like this, it's still 17C!

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast