+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sony X559ES cd player

I'm Alan.

Default Sony X559ES cd player

For Sale : Sony X559ES cdp...not used anymore...In good used condition playing spot on...the remote control and user guide are also included...the captive mains lead has been removed and a rhodium plated iec has been fitted to accept mains leads of your choice....£135.00 ....no offers cheerz...check 'em out on ebay...and see the prices on there..

PS : collection only from NE31

[IMG]ES 1 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Lee.

Wish I wasn't 300 miles away, I'd have snapped it up.
    Cheers Lee

I'm Alan.

bump

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

[IMG]sony 5 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]sony user remote by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]ES 2 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]sony 4 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]sony 3 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]sony 2 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]ES 3 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm Lawrence.

Looks like my old one, great CD player look at the copper inner case and dual transformers.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Looks like my old one, great CD player look at the copper inner case and dual transformers.
    Yes Lawrence...this is the very player....I had it playing 2 nights ago...I'm wondering if I should keep it, it sounds exceptionally good. I stream everything now though and I'm guessing that's what the majority of listeners are doing today and not many people are willing to travel to pick it up...i'm not going to post it...I came close with one interested party, who I will not name, but he spoiled it for himself.

I'm Ade.

I'm interested in this, had an X555ES many moons ago. Only prob is distance? Wondering if someone is travelling down from N.E. on Saturday 9th as I'll be working in Essex?

I'll pop a thread up to see. Can you consider it as a possible potential sale? Wondering if you have the wooden side panels still?

Cheers, Ade
    Last edited by Parcelmonkey; 02-06-2018 at 12:55. Reason: added dates

I'm Alan.

No Ade...haven't got the exceptionally visually stunning side panels...which is a bummer....the first person to come see here the player without a doubt will buy it...The pics don't really do it justice...the flash from the camera picks up everything...it is much more appealing in the flesh...the front panel has a small nick but not that intrusive on the eye...and yes...if you can get someone to pick it up can be considered as a sale...I want the player to be seen and tried..so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting cheeerz..however..NO COURIERS

[IMG]ES 1 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm Lawrence.

Played faultlessly for me when I had it, loved the fast smooth open/close mechanism too, as with all these heavy duty transports in the ES range, fills you with confidence when you see it in action

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Vince.

I've heard this very player at Al's quite a few times and I'm always bowled over by the sound. It really is stunning in every musical aspect. To get this sound from a CD player today, you have to be talking a Grand plus, it really is that good. I'm the same as Al and I stream now, or I would have been all over it, especially at this price. And no, I'm not on commission, I just really love the sound of it. It's also now got an IEC inlet, a good quality job we, so you can fit a good quality mains cable and it sounds even better.
    Last edited by Vince; 03-06-2018 at 20:24.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast