I have recently purchased these from Oldius (Geoff) of this parish. “Refer to original post” and are in the finest condition I have ever seen (As good as new) “completely unmarked”.

The reason for the quick turnaround is that my small room doesn’t do them justice and they deserve a better home to realise their true potential.

Hailing from the late 1980’s and are in truly amazing condition, as the photographs show. Also they has also been recapped to the original specification by the previous owner and are technically and cosmetically outstanding.

The asking price is £1350 (same price as I paid) and included in the sale are the truly heavyweight custom stands pictured (some 60kg).

I won’t go into what they sound like.... just to say the majority of the recording studios of the 1980’s used these monitors as the speaker of choice and some still do to this day.

Also included are spare grills (in Black, in case the burnt orange doesn’t do it for you).

Unfortunately, these are pickup only and I don’t have a vehicle that could accommodate the speakers & stands.

PM me if of interest. (additional photos by request).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk