+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tannoy DC4T Revolution Signature speakers in Oak

I'm Robert.

Default Tannoy DC4T Revolution Signature speakers in Oak

As per the title.

Excellent speakers, these being the 2nd pair I have bought since the regret of selling the first pair.
    First pair I owned were mint but I then had to settle on this pair 2nd time round that are not cosmetically perfect.

The have some knocks and marks with some small tears in the fabric. Set up in a room and you won’t notice it though. Price is reflective of this.

Very good close to a wall due to the small drivers and front port. Bass is excellent though and I’ve never wanted/needed more. As such great for space saving and smaller rooms.

I have the original spikes and binding post jumpers - I just prefer them connected with a better cable.
    Also, they current sit on very small rubber feet and placed on spiked oak plinths as seen in the photos. Makes the speakers look a lot better too. These will be included.

As I currently have no amp I cannot demo them but they do work - some Forum members have heard them.

No original box etc.

Collection only from Gloucester - bring an amp if you want to hear them first.

£200
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Robert.

About 8 out of 10, no better (cosmetically)

I'm Robert.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread