+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Ruark Talisman 2's Oak finish.

I'm Vincent.

Default FS Ruark Talisman 2's Oak finish.

Selling a pair of Oak finish Ruark Talisman 2 floor standing speakets in exceptional condition. Only selling as they just don't work in my room. I can't see any marks on them but finish is slightly darker behind the grills due to the sun. I even have the original boxes. I prefer collection or maybe meetup but could possibly courier.Asking £260 for a stunning sounding and looking medium size floor standing pair of speakers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Geoff.

You really could do with some photos the correct way up Vincent.

I'm Vincent.

Thats where I'm getting it wrong and can't get them to sound good in my room. I should try them on the floor.
    Give me a break it took me a lot of time to be able to get the pictures there in the first place.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by puddlesplasher View Post
    Thats where I'm getting it wrong and can't get them to sound good in my room. I should try them on the floor.
    Give me a break it took me a lot of time to be able to get the pictures there in the first place.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by puddlesplasher View Post
    Actually, proper photos are mandatory (it's in the selling rules mate) and this just took a minute.

I'm Vince.

I had a pair of these and I absolutely loved them. Such a sweet smooth sound that sounded good with less than perfect recordings. Who ever is getting these is buying a lovely pair of speakers. Glws

I'm Vincent.

Thanks for that Vince. Yes they are really nice speakers. I had these in my last house but just can't get them to work in my living room. Shame as they are in excellent condition and always worked well with my Exposure amps in the past.

+ Reply to Thread