Hi Everyone,

I have no problem in saying that when it comes to speakers I have quite a soft spot for Wilson Audio speakers, it was only a couple of years ago that I heard my first pair of Wilsons but it was one of those moment in HiFi that I will never forget, very much like when I heard a pair of PMC BB5 XBD’s, it really changed what you think is possible from a speaker.

So when Wilson announce a new speaker then that is big news indeed, well being that the new TuneTot is Wilson’s smallest speaker perhaps big news is the wrong saying but I have no doubt that even though the TuneTot is on the smaller size it will give a much bigger performance than you would think possible, very much in the same way as the incredible Sabrina.

The idea of the TuneTot is to be able to give you that wonderful natural Wilson presentation for when space is a consideration and a floorstander speaker is just not possible, according to Wilson Audio the TuneTot has the same tonal characteristic’s as the mighty Wamm which really is saying something.

The UK price hasn’t been confirmed yet but looking at the US price I would say we’d be looking around the Ł10k mark, certainly not cheap but I am confident that this small speaker will perform like no other.

http://hifilounge.co.uk/wilson-audio-tunetot

Cheers,
Paul.