I had a pair of these large stand mount speakers a few years ago, but a move to a smaller place meant that i couldn't set them up right so i sold them, anyway i always regretted selling them as they made nice sounds.

i believe they are a mid 80's speaker uncannily similar to B&W DM220's although i think B&W's have different drivers, i'd love to get them side by side to see if the drivers make much difference but like the MS45Ti's the DM220's only appear on eBay every now and then, maybe someone more knowledgable than me could fill in the blanks as there is little to no information on the web about the MS45Ti's.

So a pair came up for sale on ebay in good clean condition with original stands and for £40 and a trip to Derby to collect them i couldn't resist. i know when they were new they were a £200 speaker and that's reflected in the finish, the usual black ash vinyl wrap which seemed to be all the rage back in the day is the one thing that i really don't like about them, but apart from that there's little not to like, can't wait to pick em up now.