+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A match made in heaven ( or really clever people)

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    inspect and test the caps. if ok then leave them.
    Hi Grant , well I did only collect it yesterday, had a little tinker and cleaned it internally put a few things right and I’ve had it running in class constantly from around 5pm yesterday and so far ( early days ) it hasn’t skipped a beat so I’ll just carry on enjoying it.
    Funny enough over 30 years of enjoying Hifi the only items I’ve had repair issues with were relatively new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Hi Grant , well I did only collect it yesterday, had a little tinker and cleaned it internally put a few things right and I’ve had it running in class constantly from around 5pm yesterday and so far ( early days ) it hasn’t skipped a beat so I’ll just carry on enjoying it.
    Funny enough over 30 years of enjoying Hifi the only items I’ve had repair issues with were relatively new

was just a suggestion. if you get round to it, then if the originals are fine then i wouldnt change them. some of these old quality caps are superb
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

Whilst on the subject does anyone on here has a schematic of this ?
    A copy of an owners manual would be much appreciated too.
    I have seen chats on another site about this amp but I’ve no clue how to message members on there.

I'm Paul.

I think these are the schems for the Phono / Volume board and Power Amp section.

You wil probably need to play about with them in an editing program before printing them.
    ~Paul~

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalsea View Post
    I think these are the schems for the Phono / Volume board and Power Amp section.

You wil probably need to play about with them in an editing program before printing them.
    Very kind of you Paul, thanks

I'm Steve.

What was the issue with the balance in the end?

I'm Duncan.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourney View Post
    What was the issue with the balance in the end?
    What issue ?? Balance was all the way around to the left and there were lose unsecured bits including a board at the front , screws in the wrong place all which I have now rectified and it’s been singing endlessly since Sunday evening without missing a beat.
    Tried to add a video of it but I’m unable to

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Tried to add a video of it but I’m unable to
    I've put videos on here using tinypic. http://tinypic.com/

I'm Andrew.

Going to tinypic now ����

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast