+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: That wedding

I'm John.

I enjoyed every moment and wish them all the very best in life. Happiness is hard to come by for some in this world. It was lovely seeing all the crowds enjoying the event.
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm Andy.

They are at complete irrelevance AFAIC. About as interesting as the Kardashians or the Ozbornes are in America. I just can't be arsed with "celebrities" in general and that's all our Royals are to me these days.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    They are at complete irrelevance AFAIC. About as interesting as the Kardashians or the Ozbornes are in America. I just can't be arsed with "celebrities" in general and that's all our Royals are to me these days.
    My thoughts exactly Andy.. I don't "do" celebs either, they just don't hold any interest to me
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Mark.

It's quite entertaining to spend a few minutes listening to overpaid TV presenters struggling to think of banal things to say throughout the long days and nights of the coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Co View Post
    It's quite entertaining to spend a few minutes listening to overpaid TV presenters struggling to think of banal things to say throughout the long days and nights of the coverage.
    They are probably bored stiff as well and I can't blame them
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Shane.

Approximately two billion people just saw a bit of what this country’s all about. Considering the position we find ourselves in, I’d say that was money well spent. You couldn’t buy s target audience that big any other way.
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Approximately two billion people just saw a bit of what this country’s all about. Considering the position we find ourselves in, I’d say that was money well spent. You couldn’t buy s target audience that big any other way.
    That only proves to me that there were two billion people that had nothing else better to do
    Bev

I'm inactive.

A huge boost to the UK economy apparently - and god knows we need it ...

Despite being a staunch republican I actually enjoyed the spectacular show ... the US preacher was brilliant too.

I'm Martin.

The British Royal family is a sacred institution. Not individually of course but you salute the rank not the man.

It's part of the glue that binds the country together. 1000 years of shared history and tradition. You start getting rid of that because you don't see the point of it and you'll end up with a country full sociopaths and psychopaths, the whole tribal/social thing will break down.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Try as I might, I can't think of anything to say about this, such is the depth and breadth of my apathy. I suppose the interest shown by the rest of the world has to be a good thing though.

I will say that Princess Meg look nice though. When she was in "Suits" I thought her face was a funny shape, like all her features had fallen to the bottom of her face, but now she looks a lot more normal.

And Harry was just a dressed up.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast