+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some photos from seaside walks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Erikas.

Default Some photos from seaside walks

My hobby of analog photography...It makes you think twice before pressing the button on the camera and despite it is hard work with film development it still gives a lot of fun..M594841.jpgM594842.jpgM594844.jpgM594846.jpgI559067.jpg
    Last edited by infinitus; 17-05-2018 at 15:18.

I'm Mick.

Hi Erikas
    You have a good eye. Where was this?

I'm Erikas.

Thanks Mick... These are around this place: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.42.../data=!3m1!1e3
    You can see (satellite option in google maps) some small dots (poles) and boat shape remains in the sea..Obviously had to wait until sea goes away to take photos The last photo taken somewhere near Hastings...

I'm Graham.

Those are nice, gritty images, with good composition. What camera do you have for mono?
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Erikas.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamS View Post
    Those are nice, gritty images, with good composition. What camera do you have for mono?
    Thanks Graham...I have Hasselblad 500cm, Mamiyac330 and Zenit E plus some glass filters for analog photos...I'm not in to digital photography but bought for my other half Nikon D750
    Last edited by infinitus; 17-05-2018 at 15:19.

I'm Julian.

I'm full of admiration for anyone who has the patience to go 'old-school' - the results will be worth it ...
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Graham.

Nikon F Plain Prism, Nikon 50mm f2.0 Nikkor-H, Y2 Filter, Agfa-Gevaert motion picture stock rated at 320 ISO in Acufine.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Timothy.

Very nice pics Graham, I especially like the docked ship, but they all invoke some thought! Thanks for sharing!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

+ Reply to Thread