+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some photos from seaside walks

I'm Erikas.

Oh yes...I could get rid of it with film scanning software no probs...but I quite like it as it is)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamS View Post
    With a little care, you would be surprised.

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
    Oh yes...I could get rid of it with film scanning software no probs...but I quite like it as it is)
    You don't need film scanning software to get rid of it, you just need to refine your film developing technique. I have been developing film for nigh on 50 years and I have never had dust and scratches on my negatives. You just need to treat the film with care and dry in a dust free environment. Your Hasselblad and Mamiya C330 deserve it.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Erikas.

You don't need film scanning software to get rid of it, you just need to refine your film developing technique. I have been developing film for nigh on 50 years and I have never had dust and scratches on my negatives. You just need to treat the film with care and dry in a dust free environment. Your Hasselblad and Mamiya C330 deserve it.
    Any photos to show please?

I'm Graham.

Here 'ya go....

These are all 35mm.

GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Erikas.

That's a pure beauty..can watch analog photos all day long...
    Here 'ya go....

These are all 35mm.

I'm Graham.

Thanks for the kind words, Erikas.

I'm Erikas.

What is the camera and glass please?
    Here 'ya go....

These are all 35mm.

I'm Graham.

Nikon F Plain Prism, Nikon 50mm f2.0 Nikkor-H, Y2 Filter, Agfa-Gevaert motion picture stock rated at 320 ISO in Acufine.

I'm Timothy.

Very nice pics Graham, I especially like the docked ship, but they all invoke some thought! Thanks for sharing!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12