+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone

I'm Erikas.

Default Hello everyone

Hi, my name is Erik I'm from Kent in UK. Looking to get back on the track after selling part of my system some while ago(still having Well Tempered turntable and Harbeth speakers packed in a loft). Hope to get some advices for building my audio system once again.
    Best regards,
    E.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Erik. Welcome to AOS.

Looks like you're off to a good start with the turntable and speakers. What do you have in mind for the rest of the system?

If you want to discuss equipment matching, I'd suggest starting a thread in the Blank Canvas section and outlining your ideas.

Tell us what music you like. You'll find discussions on this topic as well as Hi-Fi.

Feel free to join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Martin.

Hi Erikas, welcome to the forum.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Erikas.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hello Erik. Welcome to AOS.

Looks like you're off to a good start with the turntable and speakers. What do you have in mind for the rest of the system?

If you want to discuss equipment matching, I'd suggest starting a thread in the Blank Canvas section and outlining your ideas.

Tell us what music you like. You'll find discussions on this topic as well as Hi-Fi.

Feel free to join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    Thanks Geoff,
    I sold my amplifier , dac, phono stage and cables some while ago...To be honest looking to change direction from turntable in to digital streaming..so will be needing new amplifier(already trying to buy one there), dac, and streamer...And TT is up for sale now... Will check on threads definitely...Thanks..
    Last edited by infinitus; 17-05-2018 at 21:39.

I'm Erikas.

Thanks for the Welcoming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Hi Erikas, welcome to the forum.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Erikas.

Regarding your re-building of your system - just ask away. We have a lot of very knowledgeable and experienced people here who I'm sure who will be more than happy to offer you their advice.

What are your tastes in music and what do you want to get out of your system?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Erikas.

Thanks Barry, I love Harbeth speakers sound and was listening mostly jazz, blues, folk, acoustic and classical music. As well I'm in to 60's/70's rock music. Despite my Harbeth's quite power hungry I will be looking in to tube amps...Dac and streamer - that what is new for me as previously I did listening to my LP's the most..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Welcome to AoS Erikas.

Regarding your re-building of your system - just ask away. We have a lot of very knowledgeable and experienced people here who I'm sure who will be more than happy to offer you their advice.

What are your tastes in music and what do you want to get out of your system?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread