Peter commissioned a pair of my Tannoy GRF narrow/tall style cabinets in premium birch plywood.
I also modded the crossovers for bi-amping and changed all the caps and checks the resistors out.

Dear Steve,
Please feel free to include the text below in your customer feedback section.

In spring 2018 I asked Steve to make me a pair of GRF Narrows. I had acquired from my father-in-law a pair of 15" Monitor Golds which he had had from new in early 1973. He had built unported cabinets for them which were close in dimensions and design to Tannoy Lancasters. I did not believe that the speakers were delivering all that they could, and were being held back by their enclosures. Treble was OK, but bass was curtailed and congested. Steve fitted the speakers into the new cabinets and I collected the finished job and installed them in my home. I have been listening for a week or so now, and all the expected benefits have become apparent. The stereo image is taller, wider and deeper, and much more stable than before. The whole sound is more lively, more credible. The bass is greatly extended, and much more taut and agile than before. Treble is cleaner and crisper. In short, the music simply dances.

Hope all is well with you,

Best regards,

Peter

A pic of Peter's current set up.