+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primaluna prologue 2 - swap

I'm Erikas.

Hmm..I see...Prologue 2 was my first tube amplifier. I bought it used with Primaluna el34 installed. I did upgraded tubes to G.lion kt88 and it was nice to change it between EL34. After I upgraded to Dialogue Premium integrated and stock el34 sounded much better than G.Lion kt88. But kt88 were better match for prologue 2. I did sold my system and looking now to get back where I started. So would like to buy prologue 2 + G.lion kt88.

I'm Craig.

Pm sent. 😉

I'm Erikas.

Sorry ..but I didn't get any PM... It says Inbox is empty and when I trying to send PM's it says no space and need to delete old messages despite I didn't send any..Can you please email me if possible? Thanks... ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcs View Post
    Pm sent. ��
    Last edited by infinitus; 17-05-2018 at 18:47.

I'm Erikas.

Ordered another Prologue 2 from Belgium as owner not willing to sell.. only swap..it was a bit waste of my time to be honest....

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
    Ordered another Prologue 2 from Belgium as owner not willing to sell.. only swap..it was a bit waste of my time to be honest....
    And a waste of Craig's time too from the sound of it.

I'm Craig.

Apologies and sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am really after a swap but have posted a price as per forum rules. Glad you got one it's a cracking amp but my circumstances have changed hence looking to swap for an integrated.

I'm Erikas.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcs View Post
    Apologies and sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am really after a swap but have posted a price as per forum rules. Glad you got one it's a cracking amp but my circumstances have changed hence looking to swap for an integrated.
    No worries.At the end I got what I wanted.It is a special thread for swaps on this forum where you can get a deal.. Best of luck...

I'm Craig.

Monday bump also happy to sell as I have seen a amplifier locally that interests me thanks.

I'm Mike.

Halcs is great to deal with, I bought a pair of Usher 718 speakers and Dreadnought stands from him on the start of my hifi journey so I can vouch for him.

This will be a cracking amp. Primaluna gear is great, ok I'm biased as I own one of their new power amps, but I bet this sounds great too.

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Halcs is great to deal with, I bought a pair of Usher 718 speakers and Dreadnought stands from him on the start of my hifi journey so I can vouch for him.

This will be a cracking amp. Primaluna gear is great, ok I'm biased as I own one of their new power amps, but I bet this sounds great too.
    Thanks Mike really appreciate your comments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12