Thread: Phonostage Bake-Off - 08/07/18 - Penkridge *NOW CONFIRMED*

Bigman80 Guest

Top stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmass View Post
    Mines the 906.

I'm Ian.

Confirming that mine is a Trilogy 907.

Bigman80 Guest

Thanks guys, looking forward to your kits.

I'm Deleted.

The Trilogy is a stage I haven’t heard, but would like to. I hope you guys have a really great time and I wish I could attend - I really enjoyed my last bake-off .
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    The Trilogy is a stage I haven’t heard, but would like to. I hope you guys have a really great time and I wish I could attend - I really enjoyed my last bake-off .
    Still looking for a Paradise!

Bigman80 Guest

Morning All,

With the bakeoff drawing ever closer, I thought It may be an idea to drop a few more details!

We have Tea & Coffee making facilities at the venue but it will be DIY. Tea bags and coffee will be provided as well as Milk but if you have any specific dietary requirements, please come prepared. PS, bring a mug, they only have tiny China tea cups!!!!

Power Cables to warm your phonostage up prior to its demo slot would be useful. We have lots of multiplugs etc but spare power cables are a bit thin on the ground. Please bring one with you if you can.

Demo tracks.......Still not 100% on the tracks we will use but we have narrowed it down. The track list will be provided on the day. If you have any suggestions PM me.

Starts at 10:00 08/08/18

Please have your AoS login details handy when you arrive for the registration process.

I'm Steve.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Morning All,

With the bakeoff drawing ever closer, I thought It may be an idea to drop a few more details!

We have Tea & Coffee making facilities at the venue but it will be DIY. Tea bags and coffee will be provided as well as Milk but if you have any specific dietary requirements, please come prepared. PS, bring a mug, they only have tiny China tea cups!!!!

Power Cables to warm your phonostage up prior to its demo slot would be useful. We have lots of multiplugs etc but spare power cables are a bit thin on the ground. Please bring one with you if you can.

Demo tracks.......Still not 100% on the tracks we will use but we have narrowed it down. The track list will be provided on the day. If you have any suggestions PM me.

Starts at 10:00 08/08/18

Please have your AoS login details handy when you arrive for the registration process.
    Why will i need my AOS log in details? Is this for AOS members only?

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Yes, for AoS members only unless by prior arrangement.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    It's a verification process thats been requested to ensure none of the internet's less "favourable" characters try to cause any issues.

As we're operating under the AoS banner, it seemed the most logical way of doing it.

You can bring a friend or family member with you, it's just that you're signing them in on your membership.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    It's a verification process thats been requested to ensure none of the internet's less "favourable" characters try to cause any issues.

As we're operating under the AoS banner, it seemed the most logical way of doing it.

You can bring a friend or family member with you, it's just that you're signing them in on your membership.
    All very corporate don't you think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast