+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Arcam FMJ A32 amplifier in black with MM

I'm keiron.

Default Wanted: Arcam FMJ A32 amplifier in black with MM

As per title, I'm looking for an Arcam FMJ A32 amplifier in black with the phono input.

(Reason I want the A32 as opposed to other models is that both HT bypass and tone controls are a must!)

Must be excellent condition, perfect working order and preferably boxed.

Thanks

I'm Tony.

There's a silver one with both MM/MC & Multichannel cards on PFM at the moment and a remote.

Nothing to do with me just passing the details on.

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/thre...l-card.214882/

I'm keiron.

Thanks mate. I had seen that and it's perfect for my needs...except for the colour

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by keiron99 View Post
    Thanks mate. I had seen that and it's perfect for my needs...except for the colour
    I get it mate but I've been in the same position and totally effed up buying an amp cause of the colour then ended up buying a different amp and different colour too.

I'm guessing that trying to buy a similar one to the silver one will be like trying to find hen's teeth, can you not try to buy a black cover from Arcam or send them the silver one to change the cover on or maybe buy a spares and repair black Arcam amp whose cover will fit the silver one on PFM?

BTW, that amp on PFM looks an excellent buy with that multi channel card fitted.

+ Reply to Thread