+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trichord Dino Mk2 phonostage with Dino+ power supply

I'm Ian.

Default Trichord Dino Mk2 phonostage with Dino+ power supply

This is my brother's stage - he bought an Audio Detail NV-06 after hearing mine . The Dino is suitable for both MM and MC cartridges with dip switches on the base for setting load and impedance to suit your cartridge.
    It's in very good condition and perfect working order. I've highlighted a couple of cosmetic faults in the images. The phono stage has a slight graze on one of the top edges and the power supply has a small crack in its fascia near the Dino+ label. If like me you'll hide the PSU away this should not be a problem and the graze really doesn't show up unless you're looking closely.

The Dino+ is still available from Trichord and new cost £319. The Dino Mk2 has been succeeded by the Mk3 at £489 so the combined price here of £360 including UK mainland postage is a bit of a bargain. Also included is the original power supply and instruction booklet.

I'm Ian.

I based the price on recent Dino sales with the Dino+ power supply on ebay. Mk1 Dinos with Dino+ seem to go for around £325 and this is a Mk2. If I've pitched this a bit rich then please make an offer.
    Also I could split the two parts. The Dino Mk2 with original torroidal AC power supply for £150 and if you have a Dino and want to upgrade the power supply then the Dino+ for £200.

I'm Ian.

I have a firm offer for the Dino Mk2 so unless someone wants the whole thing I will split tomorrow.

I'm Rob.

I (well my father, as I passed them on to him) have a Silver Dino MK2 and a black Dino +, if a bit of swappage would help the sale.
    Rob.