+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone tried the EWA LS-20's?

I'm Rob.

Default Anyone tried the EWA LS-20's?

Having spoken with Colin and Alan it looks like the manufacture of any LS-25 speaker cable is looking very doubtful, for the foreseeable future anyway. I have posted a Wanted AD in the Classifieds asking if anyone is selling any but I donít hold much hope.

I was wondering if anyone tried the LS-20 speaker cable? I currently have Chord Signature but fancy trying something from EWA.

Cheers
    Rob
    Well Tempered Versalex, Trilogy 906, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Akurate CD , Exotik , Chakra 2200, Roksan TR-5 speakers, Linn silver & Yannis Tome Interconnects/Chord Signature speaker cable/Mark Grant & MCRU Mains cables

I'm Martin.

For what it's worth, I've recently changed from the original signature to EWA ls25 and it was a good move. The system's never sounded so good. Ask Mark Grant if he's any end-of-reel bits left.

I'm Rob.

I've bought a few mains leads from Mark recently. I did ask him if he had any left but it was all gone.
    I've read the thread on PFM about the 25's and they do soun very special. I reckon I was just a few weeks late to get hold of the last batch.
    Well Tempered Versalex, Trilogy 906, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Akurate CD , Exotik , Chakra 2200, Roksan TR-5 speakers, Linn silver & Yannis Tome Interconnects/Chord Signature speaker cable/Mark Grant & MCRU Mains cables

I'm Martin.

If you’re interested I’ve got a set of TQ ultra black for sale? Same designer.
    Speakers: Usher mini dancer II DMD
    Preamp: MFA Baby reference mk ii TVC
    Amp: Sanders Magtech
    DAC: Longdog VDT1 transformer coupled DAC
    Source: Self built PC (SOtM pcie usb output card with upgraded ultra low jitter clock card, Paul Pang RAM, pure SSD, passive cooling & Paul Hynes Audio SR7EHD psu providing power on separate rails to each SSD, the CPU and SOtM card)
    Power: Isotek Aquarius Evo3 (Schuko)
    Cables: Speaker cables - TQ Ultra Black, Interconnects - SLIC Innovations Eclipse C x2, Curious USB cable x3
    Ancilleries: USB regen, Acoustic Revive rgc24 under dac, Acoustic Revive QR - 8 (inside DAC) Stillpoints under amp, Shunyata darkfield v2 elevators under cables, Franc Audio isolation platforms under speakers, RDC combi-bases and spikes under oak platforms on everything, Hi fi Tuning Supreme throughout, Akiko Audio Tuning Sticks on speaker cables and inside DAC
    Software: JRiver MC21, Dirac room correction

I'm Rob.

Hi Martin,
    I’ve tried a couple of times to send you a PM but it looks like it’s not sending for some reason. Can I ask you to PM myself with the info on the cables please? I’ve noticed you’re in Australia so it might be too expensive to post, maybe?

Cheers
    Rob

+ Reply to Thread