+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone tried the EWA LS-20's?

I'm Rob.

Default Anyone tried the EWA LS-20's?

Having spoken with Colin and Alan it looks like the manufacture of any LS-25 speaker cable is looking very doubtful, for the foreseeable future anyway. I have posted a Wanted AD in the Classifieds asking if anyone is selling any but I don’t hold much hope.

I was wondering if anyone tried the LS-20 speaker cable? I currently have Chord Signature but fancy trying something from EWA.

Cheers
    Rob
    Well Tempered Versalex, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Trilogy 906, MCRU LDA Linear PSU, Naim ND5 XS 2 , Exposure 3010S2D, Roksan TR-5 speakers, Spotfire Interconnects/Spotfire Reference speaker cable

I'm Martin.

For what it's worth, I've recently changed from the original signature to EWA ls25 and it was a good move. The system's never sounded so good. Ask Mark Grant if he's any end-of-reel bits left.

I'm Rob.

I've bought a few mains leads from Mark recently. I did ask him if he had any left but it was all gone.
    I've read the thread on PFM about the 25's and they do soun very special. I reckon I was just a few weeks late to get hold of the last batch.
    Well Tempered Versalex, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Trilogy 906, MCRU LDA Linear PSU, Naim ND5 XS 2 , Exposure 3010S2D, Roksan TR-5 speakers, Spotfire Interconnects/Spotfire Reference speaker cable

I'm fuckoff.

If you’re interested I’ve got a set of TQ ultra black for sale? Same designer.

I'm Rob.

Hi Martin,
    I’ve tried a couple of times to send you a PM but it looks like it’s not sending for some reason. Can I ask you to PM myself with the info on the cables please? I’ve noticed you’re in Australia so it might be too expensive to post, maybe?

Cheers
    Rob

+ Reply to Thread