+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JBL 4312B COntrol Monitors - Incredible condition.

I'm Geoff.

Default JBL 4312B COntrol Monitors - Incredible condition.

I would be flabbergasted if these were not the finest examples of this particular studio monitor.

Hailing from the late 1980's, these are in truly amazing condition, as the photographs show. They have just been recapped to original specification and are both technically, and cosmetically, outstanding.

The asking price is £1,350. Even though they owe me more, my new house takes precedence so I will even include some of the heaviest duty stands that I have ever come across! I simply do not have the room for all the gear, and our longer term travelling intentions mean that more of my stuff really needs to go.

For an idea of sound quality, look for a review of Scalford 2017 with positive comments from TonyL among others, on both PFM and the Art of Sound forums.

[IMG]20180506_095255 by Geoff Old, on Flickr[/IMG]

20180506_095200 by Geoff Old, on Flickr

20180506_095145 by Geoff Old, on Flickr
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Technics SH-X1000 DAC; Denon PMA-850

I'm Alf.

Look in amazing condition. These deserve a nice home
    Techy SP10 mk 2 playing my Vinyl, Aries G1/Chord TT2/Mscaler doing digital, Ear Pre amp and Sowter powered KT88 SE power amp amplifying and big JBL's presenting a room full of fun

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonzo View Post
    Look in amazing condition
    Thank you. They are in truly fabulous condition.
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Can't see these hanging around for too long. Good luck with the sale - I'm sure they will find a good home.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

A photo the right way up with the grille off would be good.

I'm Geoff.

Grille off and on. Hope that helps.

I'm Geoff.

For some reason FLICKR has rotated all my photos today, even though they show on the site correctly.

I'm Grant.

Show rightway on phone
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

From phone all the right way now I hope.

I'm Geoff.

Thanks Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast