+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Degritter is here

montesquieu Guest

Default My Degritter is here

Just in time for the bank hol ... my Degritter is here.

I'm in the second wave of their Beta programme. Can't say much as we had to sign an NDA but I'm pleased so far. Lots of testing to come.

Always fancied an ultrasonic machine to complement the Loricraft, it will be interesting to assess their relative strengths.

I'm Grant.

didnae offer me one
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Thought it was a toaster for a moment.

I'm Steve.

Default Degritter

Been looking at those. They go on sale on Tuesday I think.

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on how it compares to the Loricraft as I have been meaning to get an RCM for a while

Have fun testing it out!

Regards

Steve

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Thought it was a toaster for a moment.
    Would be pretty soggy bread!

I'm Spartacus.

Excellent Tom. Looking forward to comparisons with the Loricraft.
    Cheers, Jeff

I'm Bernard.

Default My Degritter is here

Looks expensive Tom! If you fancy testing against my 40 kHz DIY ultrasonic device + Vinyl Stack, let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Berni217; 04-05-2018 at 22:13.
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Berni217 View Post
    Looks expensive Tom! If you fancy testing against my 40 Hz DIY ultrasonic device + Vinyl Stack, let me know.
    40Hz and ultrasonic?
    Barry

I'm Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    40Hz and ultrasonic?
    I meant 40 kHz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Berni217 View Post
    I meant 40 kHz.
    Ah - that makes more sense. What do you use as a transducer?
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast