+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

I'm Dave.

Default Hello

My status keeps timing out before I have finished my post. I will try one more time.

I have been into music since the 60s, usually popular stuff but these days I listen to mostly blues and a little jazz for a change of pace.
    I have always been using Sony equipment and there is still quite a bit in my current setup. Just getting back into vinyl after selling up my records and Thorens deck in '87.

Currently using: Manticore Mantra, Sony 450ESD, CDP-CX350, TC-KB820S, ST-S300L, KEF C75, B&W Rock Solids, Home made Wharfedale E70 copies.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Dave. Welcome to AOS.

Looks like you succeeded posting this time.

Sounds as though you've been at this game a long time. Quite a few of us here like that.

You'll find Sony equipment is popular here. I like the Manticore, they were very good.

Join in the chat on any threads that interest you, everybody is friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Dave.

Thanks for the friendly welcome. Just having a look around to see what is going on. Looks like something for everyone here.

I'm Geoff.

Yes, there's all sorts to get involved with, some serious, some less so and also some complete nonsense.

Just join in!

I'm Steve.

Welcome Dave,

Stick around, and the nonsense will start to make sense
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Jim,

To prevent being 'timed out', click the "Remember Me" box at the top before you log in. That way you will remain logged in for as long as you like, and have plenty of time to type as much 'twaddle' as you feel fit!

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Dave,

To prevent being 'timed out', click the "Remember Me" box at the top before you log in. That way you will remain logged in for as long as you like, and have plenty of time to type as much 'twaddle' as you feel fit!

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread