+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice please ... downloading from You Tube

I'm brian.

Default Advice please ... downloading from You Tube

My daughter wants to sing a song.

Its "Thinking out loud " by Ed Shearing.

There are many Backing/Karaoke Tracks on You Tube. They only cost 79p per track to download via I. Tunes.

The problem is that the version that suits her best doesnt seem available to buy.

This is it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHi18-i49rs

In the various replies/comments, permission is given for folks to use their track.

I dont know how to do this !!!

Ive had a look around google, and there is much info on downloading from You Tube. Problem is that there do seem to be lots of dodgy sites too.

Can anyone help me, by suggesting how best to do this.

Im looking for
    1) a safe site
    2) an "idiot proof" procedure. ( my computer skills are VERY basic )

It will be going on to an I. pad

Thanks ( in anticipation )

I'm Grant.

Probably this
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm brian.

grant, thanks.

im afraid I dont know what to do with your information.

It wont allow me to click/ go anywhere.

can you help a little more

I'm Gary.

I'm sure Grant will come along but looks like, download Apple Music , search for the track above, download .......done.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    I'm sure Grant will come along but looks like, download Apple Music , search for the track above, download .......done.
    pretty much. i just put the title track and karaoke into safari and it gave a few including this from itunes. so just do that and download it from itunes. thats where my daughter and family gets some stuff at xmas. she has a machine... i keep well away.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm brian.

Grant, I think the one you link to is a different version to the one we want. ( these things matter when you are 16, and life depends on it )

The version we want doesnt appear to be available via I. Tunes, so really looking to side step I. Tunes and download direct from You Tube.

I know it can be done. I just need help as to how.

I'm Grant.

it would be illegal to download a you tube video as it would need converting.. you can play it tho. not saying folk dont do it but its not going to be for the novice
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by take5 View Post
    ( these things matter when you are 16, and life depends on it )
    Yep, teenagers, eh! No sense of perspective.

It's not like obsessing over sensible things like getting loudspeaker toe-in exactly right or adjusting VTA to the last zillionth of a degree.
    ___

Sorry I can't help with the YouTube problemo.

I'm brian.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Yep, teenagers, eh! No sense of perspective.

It's not like obsessing over sensible things like getting loudspeaker toe-in exactly right or adjusting VTA to the last zillionth of a degree.
    ___

Sorry I can't help with the YouTube problemo.
    Jerry.... LOL

I hope you are well.

I'm Martin.

3.5mm jack or digital out to a minidisc deck Need you ask? I havent done that because it would be illegal. The sound quality on some YT videos is very good.

You find most of what you are after on i tunes or other sites to download properly. Check the source ask the video poster where it came from to consider copyright issues and permission.

Give to Ed by buying the albums and I cant see the harm in playing the you tube video you like...Just playing mind you or I will call the police

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast