+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More rare titles

I'm phil.

Default More rare titles

Nirvana, Unplugged in New York, limited red 180g vinyl, ORG, universal music. £130.00
    Bob Dylan, The original basement tape, 180g limited vinyl, legacy, other people's music led. £40.00
    Talking Heads, Stop making sense, the millennium vinyl edition 180g £70.00
    Dennis Wilson, Pacific Ocean blue, 3x vinyl (blue) sundazed, £210.00
    Jennifer Warnes, The hunter 180g limited edition, Cisco, £45.00
    Jennifer Warnes, The well, 45rpm 180g 3x vinyl boxset, impex records, £80.00
    Jennifer Warnes, Famous blue raincoat, 45rpm 3x vinyl boxset, Cisco music, £150.00

P and P single or double album £4.50. 2 albums £6.50. Boxset £6.50. All postage is recorded signed for and insured for full amount of sale.
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm phil.

Bob Dylan now SOLD
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm phil.

Jennifer warnes FBR and The Well provisionally sold...

I'm phil.

Jennifer warned FBR and The Well now SOLD

+ Reply to Thread