+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Tannoy DC6T-SE and DC6T floorstanders for sale, mint, boxed as-new

I'm george.

Default FS: Tannoy DC6T-SE and DC6T floorstanders for sale, mint, boxed as-new

after a house move I have 2 pairs of beautiful Tannoy DC6T floorstanders,
    they're great but we don't have a room for these in the new house.

the first pair are the improved SE version, as new, with box, manuals etc. price £475

the second pair are the first ones i purchased and are the pre-SE versions, I did buy the SE plinths/spikes as they are an improvement. both sets of plinths will go with these, price £450

both sets are as-new, have been looked after in a pet/smoke/child free home!

I'm based in South wales near Cardiff, and would prefer collection, but travel semi-regularly along the M4 towards Oxford/London, and should be able to deliver/meet if mutually convenient.
    postage would be possible at buyers cost, I can overpack on top of the Tannoy boxes, and either ship on a pallet (cheaper for all 4 speakers) or can ship individually, I expect about £15~20 per speaker, and maybe £25-£50 as a pallet.

I've been a member on here for years, and several of the AOS regulars have bought/sold with me if you need references.

I'm george.

still looking for a new owner!

I'm george.

NOW REDUCED:
    £395 and £375 for the 2 pairs respectively,

also have some Amplifiers for sale that match well, Audio innovations Alto (and and CD/Tuner), Michell Argo/Hera pre,

I'm george.

no interest at the reduced prices?

I'm george.

open to offers

I'm george.

bump

I'm Tom.

Default Still available?

Quote Originally Posted by grog View Post
    bump
    Hello, I am interested in buying a pair of your speakers if they are still available please? Thanks, Tom.

I'm Geoff.

Tom. You won't be able to exchange personal messages until you make three more posts. Five is the 'kick-in' point.

I'm Vince.

I can vouch for the sound quality of these beauty's. I have heard them a couple of times and I bought and I'm still using the standmount version in my 2nd system. Lovely detailed, smooth and powerful sound when playing. I am tempted myself, but have made an oath to the missus, (and myself, to be honest), that I have to get rid of the silly amount of hi-fi I have , doing nothing. Glws and who ever buys will be happy, just give them the amp/source quality they deserve.

I'm george.

Quote Originally Posted by TS1 View Post
    Hello, I am interested in buying a pair of your speakers if they are still available please? Thanks, Tom.
    yes still available,
    please contact me via PM and we can discuss further

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast